REPORT: Biden says 2020 Democratic rivals should ‘find a reason to go to Canada’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden has escalated his attacks on Elizabeth Warren, suggesting she and other 2020 Democratic rivals who don’t understand the need to unite the country should leave.
The former vice president, 76, on Wednesday told donors gathered at a Washington, D.C., law firm that hyper-partisan politics would make governing near impossible for a Democrat, should the party wrest control of the White House from President Trump and Republicans.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those who believe you can lead without first uniting the country should “find a reason to go to Canada because we’ve got a problem. You can’t do it without bringing the country together,” Biden said, according to a pool report.
Biden said a “divided nation” needs somebody who “knows how to reach across the aisle and get things done.”
“Now the people that are running against me tell me I’m naïve, one said I should be in the Republican primary, God love her,” Biden said in reference to Warren. “That’s not the way you get things done, man. You don’t go in and tell people that they disagree there’s something fundamentally wrong with them.”
Those who believe you can lead without first uniting the country should “find a reason to go to Canada because we’ve got a problem."
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed