REPORT: Biden mistakenly says he was VP during 2018 shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday that he was vice president during a mass shooting last year in Parkland, Fla., even though it occurred more than a year after he had left office.
“Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president,” Biden told reporters on Saturday, according to Bloomberg News.
The article goes on to state the following:
He had reportedly been speaking on gun violence, particularly calls to action by people impacted by mass shootings.
The Hill has reached out to the Biden campaign for comment. A campaign official told Bloomberg that the former vice president was thinking of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which occurred during Biden’s tenure.
VIDEO: Biden flops with two BIG gaffes; fumbles remarks about ‘poor kids’ and ‘the truth’
VIDEO: Cleanup: Biden campaign corrects his ‘poor kids – white kids’ statement
REPORT: Biden Slammed for Comments About ‘Poor Kids’
VIDEO: Biden Claims ‘There Are at Least Three’ Genders… But Can’t Even Name Them
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford