REPORT: Biden Gets New York Times Headline For Not Saying Anything Stupid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The New York Times gave Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden free press Sunday because he hasn’t said anything stupid recently.
Biden is praised in the story, which was featured on the paper’s app Sunday night, for making it a few weeks into his presidential bid without going off message. “‘There He Goes Again?’ Not Yet, as Biden Avoids Major Gaffes,” the headline reads.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Just over two weeks into Mr. Biden’s candidacy, the most notable feature of his campaign may be what hasn’t happened: He has not blurted anything out that delights his rivals, horrifies his aides and reinforces his image as ‘Uncle Joe,’ America’s there-he-goes-again relative who makes you smile and wince in equal measure,” reported The New York Times.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
- BREAKING: Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- VIDEO: Robert De Niro Booed During ‘F*ck Trump’ Rant
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain apologizes for BIG on-air social gaffe