REPORT: Biden addresses his bloody eye during CNN’s town hall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Vice President Joe Biden blamed his contacts as the reason for his left eye filled with blood during CNN’s town hall on climate change last week.
Biden answered questions on his policies to combat climate change for 40 minutes on CNN during the Sept. 4 network event. During the middle of his answers, his left eye filled with blood from what appeared to be a burst blood vessel.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was my contact lens,” Biden told New Hampshire’s Laconia Daily Sun. “I think I, you know when you’re taking it out, I think bruised my eye.”
Biden, 76, also said he thought questions about his age and physical fitness are warranted because of his age.
“I think it’s totally appropriate for people to look at my age,” Biden said. “Just like when I was 29, was I old enough? And now, am I fit enough? I’ll completely disclose everything about my health. I’m in good shape.”
The Biden campaign so far has declined to address on the record any reason for what caused his bloody eye.
Joe Biden Hits Media For Reporting On ‘Irrelevant’ Gaffes, Blames Bloody Eye On His Contact Lens https://t.co/7lJOzYFNVM
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 8, 2019
— Laconia Daily Sun (@laconiadailysun) September 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings