REPORT: Beto O’Rourke to join El Paso anti-Wall march to counter Trump rally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Potential 2020 Democratic candidatewill speak at a march Monday in his hometown of El Paso against President Trump’s proposed border wall, O’Rourke said Friday. The event will begin at 5 p.m. and O’Rourke is scheduled to speak at 7 p.m., the same time Mr. Trump’s “Make America Great Again” rally is set to start.
“While some try to stoke fear and paranoia, to spread lies and a false narrative about the U.S.-Mexico border and to demand a 2,000 mile wall along it at a time of record safety and security, El Paso will come together for a march and celebration that highlights the truth,” said the statement from O’Rourke’s office.
The article goes on to state the following:
The rally will be held across the street from Mr. Trump’s rally, his first “Make America Great Again” rally of 2020. In the State of Union on Tuesday, Mr. Trump said “considered one of our nation’s most dangerous cities ” until a border wall was built in 2009. “Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities,” Mr. Trump said.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims