REPORT: Bernie Sanders staffers manhandle press at Iowa State Fair [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DES MOINES, Iowa — A campaign staffer for Bernie Sanders was screamed at by a local photojournalist who was repeatedly shoved following the Vermont senator’s remarks at the Iowa State Fair.
The confrontation erupted after members of the campaign relentlessly pushed the local journalists to make room for Sanders as he made his way to various attractions at the fair on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The press pool erupted in chaos as Sanders left the campaign event, which was hosted by the Des Moines Register.
“Do not put your hands on me. You keep pushing me,” the female photographer yelled at the staffer.
— Josh Cook (@Josh_Cook_) August 11, 2019
Bernie’s staffers repeatedly pushed members of the press following his speech at the Iowa State Fair this afternoon. One confrontation resulted in a female photographer screaming at a staffer. Wild stuffhttps://t.co/0d9s3j27Mw
— Joe Gabriel Simonson (@SaysSimonson) August 11, 2019
Another big crowd on the @DMRegister Soapbox, this time for @BernieSanders. He starts by thanking Iowa for its role in helping to propel his campaign in 2016 and to advance issues like the $15 minimum wage and universal health care. “The people of Iowa understood” pic.twitter.com/UI6GVSNkI1
— Brianne Pfannenstiel (@brianneDMR) August 11, 2019
power of the Iowa State Fair: Bernie Sanders actually taking open questions from reporters, as has only happened a handful (as in, could be counted on one hand) of times since he launched his campaign in March: pic.twitter.com/kfGRX83QiR
— Edward-Isaac Dovere (@IsaacDovere) August 11, 2019
.@BernieSanders staffers were less than gentle to the press at the Iowa State Fair.
“Do not put your hands on me. You keep pushing me,” a female photographer yelled at the staffer.https://t.co/Bpabc5Xcpf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College