REPORT: Bernie Sanders slams Clinton-linked think tank for ‘bad faith smears’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is blaming a leading liberal think tank for stymieing Democrats’ efforts to unseat President Trump in 2020 and spreading “bad faith smears” about him and other Democratic presidential hopefuls who have moved the party further to the Left.
Sanders sent a letter Saturday to the Center for American Progress and CAP Action Fund, which was obtained by the New York Times, that accused the organization of playing a “destructive role” in the 2020 presidential campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I and other Democratic candidates are running campaigns based on principles and ideas and not engaged in mudslinging or personal attacks on each other,” Sanders wrote in his letter. “Meanwhile, the Center for American Progress is using its resources to smear Senator [Cory] Booker, Senator [Elizabeth] Warren, and myself, among others. This is hardly the way to build unity, or to win the general election.”
NEW: In a warning shot to the Democratic establishment & its allies, @BernieSanders accuses the CLINTON-linked @AmProg & its sister org @CAPAction of smearing him & other progressive Democratic presidential candidates. "This … needs to stop," he writes. https://t.co/wYUhnWuPxm
— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’