REPORT: Bernie Sanders responds to Trump’s polling surge tweet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) fired back Sunday afternoon at a tweet from President Trump noting his rise in several recent polls of the Democratic presidential field.
“Wow! Crazy Bernie Sanders is surging in the polls, looking very good against his opponents in the Do Nothing Party. So what does this all mean? Stay tuned!” Trump tweeted earlier in the day.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It means you’re going to lose,” the Vermont senator tweeted in response.
It means you’re going to lose. https://t.co/CVBKoKq8DT
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) January 12, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- I AM TEAM DML (Bumper Sticker)