REPORT: Bernie Sanders releases ‘scorn’ list in effort to boost his campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Bernie Sanders has secured only three endorsements from fellow members of Congress for his 2020 Democratic presidential bid. But it’s anti-endorsements the socialist Vermont senator seems most proud of.
The Sanders campaign on Wednesday published a list of business leaders and other prominent figures who have condemned his policies and vehemently oppose his White House bid.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We can propose all the ideas and plans we want, but nothing will fundamentally change until we have the guts to take on the most powerful corporate interests in America,” Sanders wrote on his campaign site Wednesday. “That is why I am proud to announce the modern-day oligarchs who oppose our movement.”
“While Sanders is proud to have earned the scorn of billionaires and CEOs, he is also proud to have the support of progressive leaders across the country,” his campaign said in a statement.
The “anti-endorsement” list includes Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, CEO of Disney Bob Iger, Goldman Sachs partner Leon Cooperman, and Home Depot co-founder Kenneth Langone.
“It should come as no surprise that corporate CEOs and billionaires have united against our movement,” Sanders tweeted. “These people have a vested interest in preserving the status quo so they can continue to exploit working people across America. We welcome their hatred.”
It should come as no surprise that corporate CEOs and billionaires have united against our movement. These people have a vested interest in preserving the status quo so they can continue to exploit working people across America. We welcome their hatred. https://t.co/x61wPCHR1V
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders