REPORT: Baby boy and 2-year-old girl in same county both test positive for coronavirus [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Florida’s Department of Health announced Tuesday that a baby boy and a two-year-old girl have tested positive for the coronavirus.
The baby boy, who was listed by the health department as less than a year old, marks the youngest reported case of COVID-19 in the state, according to the Miami Herald.
The article goes on to state the following:
Health officials did not say whether the boy or girl had been in contact with someone who tested positive.
According to the Miami Herald, both children are in Broward County. The girl is the second 2-year-old who has tested positive for coronavirus in Florida.
The Miami Herald also reported that Herine Baron, who is a nurse at Jackson North Medical Center in Miami-Dade County, has been documenting her own coronavirus illness on YouTube. In her latest video posted on Tuesday, she revealed that she has been discharged from the hospital, and now her 7-month-old baby boy has tested positive for coronavirus.
The Miami Herald stated they are assuming Baron’s baby is the one referred to in the Florida Public Health Department’s report.
Below is Baron’s latest video. She said her baby only has a low-grade fever, but still appears to be feeling fine.
As of Tuesday, the baby boy in Broward County is the youngest person in the state to test positive for the coronavirus. https://t.co/K9zXBk05xl
— FOX 35 Orlando (@fox35orlando) March 25, 2020
BREAKING: The health department’s data list the boy’s age as zero, making him the youngest person in the state known to be ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. https://t.co/nLMnpD5lIk
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) March 24, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Stunning graphs predict when COVID-19 deaths, needs will peak in every state
- BREAKING: ‘Star Wars’ actor dies from Covid-19
- FOX NEWS: Doctor reveals results of promising drug that may help treat COVID19 (video)
- VIDEO: Rachel Maddow’s attempt to slam Trump over hospital ships backfires
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Health care firm slashes pay for nurses, docs as they battle coronavirus
- VIDEO: CNN’s Cuomo discusses positive coronavirus diagnosis on air: ‘You do not want this’
- VIDEO: Dr. Birx: ‘Disappointing’ that half a million new coronavirus tests not being utilized