REPORT: Australian Prime Minister admits mistakes in bushfire crisis amid mounting criticism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — Australia’s beleaguered prime minister, Scott Morrison, has admitted there were things he “could have handled much better” in the bushfire crisis and will propose a royal commission into the disaster.
The prime minister has been heavily criticized for his tone-deaf interactions with fire-ravaged communities and inaction over climate change.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a lengthy interview with the ABC’s Insiders host, David Speers, Morrison said the fires had made his government “think a little harder” on how to provide comfort and consolation to the victims.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chaffetz weighs in as media heaps praise on Adam Schiff
- EXCLUSIVE: Fox News to host town hall for 2020 Dem candidate… again
- VIDEO: Dad Confronts Warren On Student Loan Forgiveness
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- REPORT: Canadian-born singer celebrates new US citizenship beside voter registration booth [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham reports record fundraising haul in fourth quarter
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- TRUMP TWEETS: Unleashes on Schiff and Dems over impeachment trial in major Twitterstorm
- VIDEO: California man dies after hurtling 400 feet across river in his Mercedes after 100 mph police chase