REPORT: Arnold Schwarzenegger says he ‘could’ vote for this person in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday that “I could” vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. in the 2020 presidential election.
“I would just have to see what her program is, what her vision is for the future of America because I think the most important thing is we keep America number one,” Schwarzenegger told “The Howard Stern Show,” according to The Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
When asked whether he would support President Trump’s re-election in 2020, Schwarzenegger laughed and said: “I doubt it.”
“I will find out what is happening on the Democratic side because I mean there’s a lot of weird stuff going on there,” Schwarzenegger added.
In the video below, Schwarzenegger talks about being a Republican.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- POLL: Will GOP voters rise up and turn out in 2020 to SHOW Pelosi they ARE going to decide?