REPORT: AOC announces plan for her Green New Deal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Tuesday her massive Green New Deal proposal will move forward — in pieces.
“One of the things I think is really exciting,” said the first-term New York Democrat, is that “the legislation that we are planning on introducing is not one broad sweeping piece of legislation.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Ocasio-Cortez said, “We are breaking it up into parts.”
The liberal Democrat said lawmakers are at work on different pieces of legislation derived from the Green New Deal, which calls for eliminating carbon emissions in the United States in ten years.
One of the first measures will promote the transition to electric vehicles, she said.
To READ MORE of this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- REPORT: MSNBC anchor apologizes after appearing to use N-word describing death of Kobe Bryant
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces plan to REPEAL Trump’s travel ban
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’