REPORT: Anti-Trump author’s ‘Fire and Fury’ sequel to be released
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The sequel to “Fire and Fury,” Michael Wolff’s tell-all book on President Trump’s early months in office, will be released early next month, its publisher said.
“Siege: Trump Under Fire” is described online by publisher Henry Holt as “an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The book reportedly explores Trump’s second year in office and concludes with special counsel Robert Mueller’s report into Russian election interference.
With Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff defined the first phase of the Trump administration; now, in SIEGE, he has written an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.
— Henry Holt & Company (@HenryHolt) May 15, 2019
I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump