REPORT: ANOTHER royal split: Second couple announces divorce in a week
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Princess Margaret’s son the Earl of Snowdon and his wife have announced they are to divorce – the second royal split in a week.
The Queen’s nephew and his wife, Serena, the Countess of Snowdon are to separate after more than 25 years of marriage.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Earl -David Armstrong-Jones – is best known for his high-end furniture company Linley, that make bespoke furniture and accessories.
Queen's nephew the Earl of Snowdon and wife agree 'amicable divorce' https://t.co/ULmQj3xU5T
— Sky News (@SkyNews) February 17, 2020
“The Earl and Countess of Snowdon have amicably agreed that their marriage has come to an end and that they shall be divorced,” said a spokesman.
“They ask that the press respect their privacy and that of their family.”
We’ve been making calls on this all afternoon. Tonight the Snowdons put out a statement confirming their split. https://t.co/sj5CdHzQIq
— Richard Palmer (@RoyalReporter) February 17, 2020
Only one week before this announcement, Peter Phillips, the Queen’s eldest grandson, and his wife Autumn announced they were planning to divorce.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage