REPORT: America’s first gay bank: Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light, will offer special loans to transgenders
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A credit union for the LGBTQ community has been given the green light by the state of Michigan.
The service will offer products tailored for LGBTQ people, including special loans for transgender people in the process of transitioning.
The article goes on to state the following:
The State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services approved on Monday a charter for the new financial institution, designed especially for LGBTQ customers.
The online service created by Superbia Credit Union could be launched as early as 2020.
— Daniel Taub (@Taub) September 9, 2019
Superbia is thrilled to announce it has submitted its application to the regulator to operate as the first, national, credit union in support of the LGBTQ Go to https://t.co/H32Cc1uV7Z to demonstrate to the regulator we want our own solution that protects us from discrimination.
— Superbia Financial (@Pride_Superbia) October 13, 2018
Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light and will offer special loans to transgender people who are transitioning https://t.co/8uQ1FUJF40
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 10, 2019
Research shows that gay couples face hurdles in banking, and Superbia Credit Union wants to change that. https://t.co/zM7odZfq86
— FORTUNE (@FortuneMagazine) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District