REPORT: America’s first gay bank: Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light, will offer special loans to transgenders
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A credit union for the LGBTQ community has been given the green light by the state of Michigan.
The service will offer products tailored for LGBTQ people, including special loans for transgender people in the process of transitioning.
The article goes on to state the following:
The State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services approved on Monday a charter for the new financial institution, designed especially for LGBTQ customers.
The online service created by Superbia Credit Union could be launched as early as 2020.
— Daniel Taub (@Taub) September 9, 2019
Superbia is thrilled to announce it has submitted its application to the regulator to operate as the first, national, credit union in support of the LGBTQ Go to https://t.co/H32Cc1uV7Z to demonstrate to the regulator we want our own solution that protects us from discrimination.
— Superbia Financial (@Pride_Superbia) October 13, 2018
Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light and will offer special loans to transgender people who are transitioning https://t.co/8uQ1FUJF40
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 10, 2019
Research shows that gay couples face hurdles in banking, and Superbia Credit Union wants to change that. https://t.co/zM7odZfq86
— FORTUNE (@FortuneMagazine) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]