REPORT: Amazon Just Made a Truly Stunning Announcement. (It’s Incredibly Good News for President Trump)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INC.COM:
Amazon made an unexpected announcement Monday that’s truly good news all around.
The article goes on to state the following:
The online-slash-everything giant revealed Monday that it currently has 30,000 unfilled jobs in the United States, everything including (as the company said in a statement) things like:
- entry-level roles at Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- software development engineer positions
- computer vision scientists, and
- literally thousands of other positions
And that’s amazing luck for President Trump.
The article points out that President Trump has a better shot at winning 2020 if the U.S. stays out of a recession through the election. One warning sign of a recession is “disappointing jobs numbers,” and the influx of 30,000 jobs may give the October and November jobs reports a healthy boost.
In addition, the report says, “Amazon insists that these 30,000 jobs are in addition to the increased seasonal hiring it always does before the holiday shopping season.”
To get more information about this article, please visit INC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting INC.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jenna Bush Hager Reveals Chat She Had With Dad About Alcohol That Changed How She Views Drinking
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine: Trump re-election will again be blamed on Russia
- REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
- WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign rally in Colorado Springs, massive crowd waits over 24 hours
- REPORT: Former Obama AG Eric Holder tells conservative journalist to ‘shut the hell up,’ gets pounded in return
- VIDEO: Bloomberg called out over misleading claim about 9/11 in new ad
- VIDEO: Trump Delivers Remarks to Rural Stakeholders on California Water Accessibility
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trump goes after Klobuchar during campaign rally, she responds
- REPORT: Trump considering Doug Collins as nominee for top role, Collins responds