REPORT: Amazon Just Made a Truly Stunning Announcement. (It’s Incredibly Good News for President Trump)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INC.COM:
Amazon made an unexpected announcement Monday that’s truly good news all around.
The article goes on to state the following:
The online-slash-everything giant revealed Monday that it currently has 30,000 unfilled jobs in the United States, everything including (as the company said in a statement) things like:
- entry-level roles at Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- software development engineer positions
- computer vision scientists, and
- literally thousands of other positions
And that’s amazing luck for President Trump.
The article points out that President Trump has a better shot at winning 2020 if the U.S. stays out of a recession through the election. One warning sign of a recession is “disappointing jobs numbers,” and the influx of 30,000 jobs may give the October and November jobs reports a healthy boost.
In addition, the report says, “Amazon insists that these 30,000 jobs are in addition to the increased seasonal hiring it always does before the holiday shopping season.”
To get more information about this article, please visit INC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting INC.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- BREAKING: Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: ‘She needs to be stopped’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: DOJ investigating leaks on Russian document that influenced how Comey handled Clinton emails
- BREAKING: Veteran Actress, Known for ‘King of Queens’ Role, Dies at 95