REPORT: Amazon Just Made a Truly Stunning Announcement. (It’s Incredibly Good News for President Trump)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INC.COM:
Amazon made an unexpected announcement Monday that’s truly good news all around.
The article goes on to state the following:
The online-slash-everything giant revealed Monday that it currently has 30,000 unfilled jobs in the United States, everything including (as the company said in a statement) things like:
- entry-level roles at Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- software development engineer positions
- computer vision scientists, and
- literally thousands of other positions
And that’s amazing luck for President Trump.
The article points out that President Trump has a better shot at winning 2020 if the U.S. stays out of a recession through the election. One warning sign of a recession is “disappointing jobs numbers,” and the influx of 30,000 jobs may give the October and November jobs reports a healthy boost.
In addition, the report says, “Amazon insists that these 30,000 jobs are in addition to the increased seasonal hiring it always does before the holiday shopping season.”
To get more information about this article, please visit INC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting INC.COM
Trending on DML News App
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- REPORT: Trump impeachment drove record candidate recruitment, Republicans say
- REPORT: Trump considering Doug Collins as nominee for top role, Collins responds
- REPORT: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle issue defiant statement at Queen over Sussex Royal brand
- EXCLUSIVE: Actor James Woods hits Pelosi in stinging rebuke over her Trump-Russia statement
- VIDEO: Former Bernie Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for ‘evil’ escape plot
- BREAKING: Jury in Harvey Weinstein case makes announcement on top two charges
- REPORT: School history lesson compares Trump to Nazis, communists
- POLL: Should the release of John Bolton’s book be BLOCKED?
- VIDEO: Parents Bring Children, Toddlers To DC Drag Queen Story Hour