REPORT: Alleged whistleblower’s name discovered in key passage of Mueller report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Eric Ciaramella, alleged to be the Ukraine whistleblower, was cited in a key passage of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in connection to the meeting between President Trump and Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James Comey was fired as FBI director.
Ciaramella, a career CIA analyst, was Ukraine director on the National Security Council during the end of the Obama administration and remained there during the early months of the Trump administration, when he was briefly acting senior director for European and Russian affairs before the arrival of Fiona Hill. This week, the Washington Examiner reported that Ciaramella, 33, is now a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia on the National Intelligence Council, reporting to the director of national intelligence.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Oct. 31, RealClearInvestigations reported that Ciaramella was the whistleblower who filed a complaint about a July 25 phone call. During the call, Trump urged Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into a conspiracy theory regarding CrowdStrike and to investigate Democratic 2020 candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.
The Washington Examiner report also includes the following details:
Ciaramella appears in a footnote on the 71st page of Mueller’s 448-page report, with Mueller citing two emails that he sent to John Kelly, then chief of staff, and other administration officials describing the details of a meeting between Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
Reminder: One of the WB’s(Ciaramella) is Disclosed on page 71 of Mueller report: pic.twitter.com/51iLTGd6QZ
— Ardent Patriot (@embryglobal) November 6, 2019
— Leslie Mack (@lesliemack) November 6, 2019
Alleged whistleblower was cited in key passage of Mueller reporthttps://t.co/jYEgmfkb78
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Deputy accidentally shoots colleague responding to a call
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car
- REPORT: Calls for de Blasio to resign trend on Twitter after comments on NYPD
- REPORT: Philadelphia officer run over while trying to stop looting
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends