REPORT: Alleged whistleblower’s name discovered in key passage of Mueller report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Eric Ciaramella, alleged to be the Ukraine whistleblower, was cited in a key passage of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in connection to the meeting between President Trump and Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James Comey was fired as FBI director.
Ciaramella, a career CIA analyst, was Ukraine director on the National Security Council during the end of the Obama administration and remained there during the early months of the Trump administration, when he was briefly acting senior director for European and Russian affairs before the arrival of Fiona Hill. This week, the Washington Examiner reported that Ciaramella, 33, is now a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia on the National Intelligence Council, reporting to the director of national intelligence.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Oct. 31, RealClearInvestigations reported that Ciaramella was the whistleblower who filed a complaint about a July 25 phone call. During the call, Trump urged Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into a conspiracy theory regarding CrowdStrike and to investigate Democratic 2020 candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.
The Washington Examiner report also includes the following details:
Ciaramella appears in a footnote on the 71st page of Mueller’s 448-page report, with Mueller citing two emails that he sent to John Kelly, then chief of staff, and other administration officials describing the details of a meeting between Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
Reminder: One of the WB’s(Ciaramella) is Disclosed on page 71 of Mueller report: pic.twitter.com/51iLTGd6QZ
— Ardent Patriot (@embryglobal) November 6, 2019
— Leslie Mack (@lesliemack) November 6, 2019
Alleged whistleblower was cited in key passage of Mueller reporthttps://t.co/jYEgmfkb78
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- Morning briefing: Nov 20