REPORT: Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.
That and other emails show Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. One of those individuals, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (pictured), received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to Nuland’s direct role in the dossier controversy.
The article goes on to state the following:
Also part of the email chains was Christopher J. Anderson, who was a special adviser to former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker. Anderson testified to the Democrat-led House committees running the impeachment inquiry.
The report stated that Ciaramella’s name “comes up in six Obama-era government emails that were released by the State Department as part of two previous Freedom of Information Act requests.”
In one email, in which Ciaramella was one of several people CC’d, Nuland celebrates by writing “Hurray” in response to the Ukrainian government announcing the signing of the $1 billion loan guarantee from the United States.
Breitbart notes that the announcement singles out then vice-president Joe Biden as being present for the agreement leading to the loan guarantee. It also notes that Ciaramella was “in the loop” with top officials working on the Ukraine deal under the Obama administration.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
Because of course he did!!!
Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer https://t.co/v5kDe0X62u
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 6, 2019
This particular whistleblower is a material witness to the Biden conflict of interest scandal involving $50,000 paid monthly to Hunter Biden. The whistleblower should absolutely be subpoenaed and asked what he knew about the Biden corruption. https://t.co/qsOwZ4H2IN
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm