REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accepts model’s invitation to Grammy-watching pizza party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Chrissy Teigen are planning a pizza date to watch the upcoming Grammy Awards.
The arrangement came to fruition over the weekend after the model asked the congresswoman over Twitter whether she was interested in joining her and others for an evening of pizza while watching the awards shows on Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? There will be pizza,” Teigen asked in a tweet on Friday afternoon.
@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? there will be pizza
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2019
“Yes! We can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen,” Ocasio-Cortez tweet in response Friday.
yes! we can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 8, 2019
perfect! we have extremely different strengths except I still sometimes burn things
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 9, 2019
— amy brown (@arb) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall