REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accepts model’s invitation to Grammy-watching pizza party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Chrissy Teigen are planning a pizza date to watch the upcoming Grammy Awards.
The arrangement came to fruition over the weekend after the model asked the congresswoman over Twitter whether she was interested in joining her and others for an evening of pizza while watching the awards shows on Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? There will be pizza,” Teigen asked in a tweet on Friday afternoon.
@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? there will be pizza
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2019
“Yes! We can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen,” Ocasio-Cortez tweet in response Friday.
yes! we can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 8, 2019
perfect! we have extremely different strengths except I still sometimes burn things
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 9, 2019
— amy brown (@arb) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs