REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Guardian:
The Harvard legal scholar Alan Dershowitz, a member of Donald Trump’s team for his impeachment trial, has said he will not vote for the president in November and that Trump’s acquittal by the Senate “would produce results that make me unhappy as an individual”.
But Dershowitz said acting “for the survival of the constitution” was more important than “the short-term partisan advantage of getting my person elected to be president”.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz spoke to the BBC’s Today programme on Saturday, broadcast while the US east coast lay in darkness.
This. As I have pointed out before, Alan Dershowitz is an old school liberal Democrat, and a brilliant lawyer I have admired since before I was a lawyer. He… https://t.co/ZuA9rFVqp3
— Steven Kim (@stevekimlaw) January 18, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit The Guardian. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting The Guardian
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- Last day for FREE MIRACLE ME MINI
- REPORT: Soros demands ouster of Zuckerberg, Sandberg from Facebook
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- REPORT: Trump slams LA mayor for ‘urging illegals to beat the system’
- VIDEO: Greg Gutfeld speculates on why Bloomberg is ‘getting a pass’
- REPORT: Limbaugh says Trump advised him after Buttigieg remarks
- VIDEO: Jason Chaffetz comments on why ‘deep state’ is ‘scared to death’ of Trump
- REPORT: Romanian immigrant who once drove for Trump is in ICE custody