REPORT: Al Sharpton gets $1M in pay from his own charity, tax filings show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
He’s the million-dollar minister. The Rev. Al Sharpton raked in $1,046,948 from his own charity last year, according to National Action Network’s latest tax filings obtained by The Post.
Sharpton got a $324,000 salary — 32% higher than his 2017 pay — in addition to a $159,596 bonus and $563,352 in “other compensation.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The Harlem-based nonprofit — which Sharpton controls as president and CEO — said the extra cash was to make up for the years from 2004 to 2017 when he didn’t get his full pay.
NAN said it hired an executive compensation firm that determined the good reverend was owed $1.252 million — but he was generously willing to take $500,000 less.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
WATCH: DML weighs in on Trump’s tweet about Yovanovitch on 9/15/19.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged