REPORT: Actor who allegedly choked Paris Jackson leaves ominous note, jumps off bridge
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
The actor who allegedly choked Paris Jackson and accused fellow movie star Seth Green of pedophilia took his own life this week when he fatally plunged from an Arizona bridge.
Isaac Kappy, 42 — who has several small roles in “Thor,” “Terminator Salvation” and “Beerfest” — forced himself off the Transwestern Road bridge near Bellemont on Monday, Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves told the Arizona Daily Sun.
The article goes on to state the following:
Two teens got out of their car and tried to restrain Kappy from jumping, but failed, authorities told the outlet. No other injuries were reported.
“We don’t know why Mr. Kappy took his own life,” Graves said in an email to the paper.
The fatal plunge comes after Kappy posted an ominous note to his Instagram account, captioned, “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect.”
View this post on Instagram
Actor Who Once Allegedly Choked Paris Jackson Jumps to his Death https://t.co/J000WqnNBH
— TMZ (@TMZ) May 15, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel
- REPORT: Crenshaw breaks with Trump on Navy SEAL case