REPORT: 9-Year-Old Boy Abducted Under Strange Circumstances Found Dead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A 9-year-old boy with autism, who was reported abducted from a Home Depot parking lot, was found dead Friday morning, hours after an intense search for him had been launched, authorities said.
“The Florida Amber Alert for Alejandro Ripley has been cancelled. We are very sad to report that the child was found deceased,” the Florida Department of Law Enforcement announced in a statement on Friday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
The boy’s mother, Patricia Ripley, 47, told police she and her son were followed and ambushed by two men in a vehicle who demanded drugs on Thursday night.
“The driver of the unknown vehicle attempted to side-swipe her vehicle,” a police statement said. “The vehicle then blocked her in while a male passenger ambushed her, demanding drugs.”
“After stating she didn’t have any drugs, he then stole her cellular phone and abducted her son, fleeing southbound in the unknown vehicle,” the statement said.
🚨 We need your help in locating Alejandro Ripley, a 9-year-old autistic/non-verbal boy that was abducted near the area of SW 158 Avenue and 88 Street. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is requested to IMMEDIATELY call 9-1-1 or @CrimeStopper305 at (305) 471-8477. pic.twitter.com/8wFCBL5AcG
— Miami-Dade Police (@MiamiDadePD) May 22, 2020
Urgent! Please share!
A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for 9-year-old Alejandro Ripley last seen in Miami. The child was abducted by two males. If located, DO NOT APPROACH. If you have any information please contact the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-476-5423 or 911. pic.twitter.com/wclDe96qgz
— FDLE (@fdlepio) May 22, 2020
BREAKING UPDATE: 9-year-old Alejandro Ripley was found dead, FDLE announced shortly before 9 a.m. Friday.
Police say the boy was abducted Thursday after two men “ambushed” his mother during a late night drive in West Kendall. https://t.co/ERxpNUA7Ov
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) May 22, 2020
TRAGIC: A 9-year-old boy with autism at the center of an Amber Alert out of Miami has been found dead, police said. Alejandro Ripley’s mother says the boy was kidnapped right in front of her https://t.co/lprlZ7bR9C
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests