REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MOUNT AIRY, Md. (WJZ) — State officials announced Saturday an outbreak of COVID-19 at a nursing home in Carroll County where a total of 66 residents tested positive, with 11 currently hospitalized.
Officials said the outbreak occurred at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Mount Airy.
The article goes on to state the following:
Gov. Larry Hogan released a statement about the outbreak, and said, in part:
“Tonight, Maryland has experienced a tragic coronavirus outbreak at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Mount Airy. Multiple state agencies are on the scene and working closely with the local health department and the facility as they take urgent steps to protect additional residents and staff who may have been exposed.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral