REPORT: 6-month-old girl in critical condition after Texas border crossing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A 6-month-old girl was in critical condition after crossing the US-Mexico border with her father in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas, US Customs and Border Protection said Saturday.
The girl was among a group of 21 people apprehended about 1:30 a.m. Thursday near the Roma Port of Entry Thursday after crossing the Rio Grande into the United States, according to a CBP statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
The baby and her father were transported to the Rio Grande Valley Sector’s Central Processing Center, where medical staff at 9:20 a.m. determined that she needed hospital treatment, the statement said.
6-month-old girl in critical condition after crossing the US-Mexico border with her father in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas, according to US Customs and Border Protection. https://t.co/y2CJMoNzfU
— CNN (@CNN) August 24, 2019
— East Bay Times (@EastBayTimes) August 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings