REPORT: 2020 hopeful wants to campaign via hologram
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Through the use of holograms, 2020 presidential contender Andrew Yang hopes he can be in two places at once while campaigning for the Democratic nomination.
Yang, 44, told TMZ that he was testing out the technology so that he could more easily campaign in the early battleground states of Iowa and New Hampshire. He demonstrated the use of the technology by dancing, holographically, with acclaimed rapper Tupac Shakur, who was gunned down in 1996.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, if you look closely at that footage, you’ll see it’s actually not me performing with hologram Tupac. That’s a hologram of me,” Yang explained. “I was doing a demo of what a hologram would consist of in order to send the hologram me to campaign in Iowa and other battleground states so I could be in two places or three places at once.”
Andrew Yang wants to use a 3D hologram on the campaign trial. To demonstrate what it would look like, hologram Yang performed a duet with hologram Tupac https://t.co/9Dj1HdkAWm
— Intelligencer (@intelligencer) April 12, 2019
The future is now I guess https://t.co/6JslE75gXO
— Nick Riccardi (@NickRiccardi) April 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER
- VIDEO: Pro-impeachment Dem walks off live CNN interview: ‘I have to run’