REPORT: 2020 candidate only draws 15-person crowd in Iowa [Pictures]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Presidential hopeful Bill de Blasio had a meager turnout for his first event of the day in Iowa on Sunday, drawing in around 15 people.
The New York Post reports there was plenty of empty space by the time the New York City mayor began his pitch to voters at Parlor City Pub in Cedar Rapids. The count does not include members of the press, campaign staff, and the event organizer, Iowa state Sen. Rob Hogg.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Everything should be about our families, our lives, what everyday people are going through, what working people are going through,” de Blasio said.
De Blasio’s campaign has a lot of ground to make up in his long-shot bid for the presidency. At the Iowa State Fair, he got 0% in the fair’s unscientific “Cast Your Kernel” poll. According to RealClearPolitics, de Blasio’s polling average is 0.3%.
— Bobby Cuza (@bcuza) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College