REPORT: 2020 candidate only draws 15-person crowd in Iowa [Pictures]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Presidential hopeful Bill de Blasio had a meager turnout for his first event of the day in Iowa on Sunday, drawing in around 15 people.
The New York Post reports there was plenty of empty space by the time the New York City mayor began his pitch to voters at Parlor City Pub in Cedar Rapids. The count does not include members of the press, campaign staff, and the event organizer, Iowa state Sen. Rob Hogg.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Everything should be about our families, our lives, what everyday people are going through, what working people are going through,” de Blasio said.
De Blasio’s campaign has a lot of ground to make up in his long-shot bid for the presidency. At the Iowa State Fair, he got 0% in the fair’s unscientific “Cast Your Kernel” poll. According to RealClearPolitics, de Blasio’s polling average is 0.3%.
— Bobby Cuza (@bcuza) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District