REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Democrat presidential candidate Andrew Yang is defending fellow White House contender Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton seemingly referred to the Hawaii Democrat as a “Russian asset.”
“Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad,” Yang wrote on Twitter Friday evening.
The article goes on to state the following:
Yang’s tweet comes after Hillary Clinton smeared Gabbard as “the favorite of the Russians,” who was being “groomed” by the Kremlin as a potential third-party candidate.
Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad.
— Andrew Yang🧢 (@AndrewYang) October 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid