REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Democrat presidential candidate Andrew Yang is defending fellow White House contender Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton seemingly referred to the Hawaii Democrat as a “Russian asset.”
“Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad,” Yang wrote on Twitter Friday evening.
The article goes on to state the following:
Yang’s tweet comes after Hillary Clinton smeared Gabbard as “the favorite of the Russians,” who was being “groomed” by the Kremlin as a potential third-party candidate.
Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad.
— Andrew Yang🧢 (@AndrewYang) October 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump NYC Veterans Day speech met with protests
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student