REPORT: 20 percent of Republican voters would support a candidate other than Trump: Poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
One-fifth of GOP voters would prefer a different candidate than Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
While 76 percent of Republican voters say that they would support Trump as the candidate in 2020, according to a new Morning Consult poll, 20 percent say they would support another candidate. The other 4 percent either did not know or had no opinion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump currently has one challenger in the Republican primary contest.
As the 2020 race heats up, here are the numbers when it comes to voters’ preference for @realDonaldTrump :
76% of Republican voters say that they would support him
BUT 20% say they would support another candidate– That’s 1/5th of GOP voters
FULL STORY: https://t.co/L2rmVLT8Zw
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’