REPORT: 20 percent of Republican voters would support a candidate other than Trump: Poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
One-fifth of GOP voters would prefer a different candidate than Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
While 76 percent of Republican voters say that they would support Trump as the candidate in 2020, according to a new Morning Consult poll, 20 percent say they would support another candidate. The other 4 percent either did not know or had no opinion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump currently has one challenger in the Republican primary contest.
As the 2020 race heats up, here are the numbers when it comes to voters’ preference for @realDonaldTrump :
76% of Republican voters say that they would support him
BUT 20% say they would support another candidate– That’s 1/5th of GOP voters
FULL STORY: https://t.co/L2rmVLT8Zw
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York