REPORT: 2 bodies missing after being propelled into the sea in Russian explosion
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The bodies of two of the five nuclear researcher workers killed in the mysterious Russian ‘radiation’ explosion have vanished, it was reported today.
They appear to have been ‘thrown into the sea’ when a rocket engine test went wrong, but could not be found, it has emerged.
The article goes on to state the following:
The country’s state nuclear agency acknowledged for the first time today that five of its personnel were killed in the incident at a secret weapons testing in the sub-Arctic far north.
The Daily Mail reports that BAZA, an online news source, said the five deceased personnel were from a “top-secret scientific nuclear research town called Sarov” which is closed to foreigners. BAZA said they were involved in “experimental physics.”
Bodies of two nuclear researcher workers killed in mysterious Russian ‘radiation’ explosion have vanished after being ‘thrown into the sea by force of the blast’ https://t.co/yRKeB4ib06
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) August 11, 2019
— Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) August 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police