REPORT: This 103-year-old woman just became a US citizen [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A South Florida woman is officially a United States citizen at 103 years old — a reminder you’re never too old to achieve the American Dream.
After more than 15 years in the United States, Andrea Joseph received citizenship in front of her friends and family on Friday at a naturalization ceremony in Miami, CNN affiliate WPLG reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Joseph was born on August 15, 1915, in Jacmel, Haiti, and entered the United States as a permanent resident more than 15 years ago.
— CNN International (@cnni) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch weighs in on the 14th Amendment:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- VIDEO: Dem candidate takes a jab at Hillary Clinton’s failure in 2016
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- VIDEO: Florida woman jailed after video of her kicking and choking dog goes viral