REPORT: 10 brutal killers on California death row saved by execution moratorium
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Some of America’s most notorious killers have been spared the death penalty by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Newsom signed an executive order Wednesday halting the death penalty in his state, providing reprieve for 737 death row inmates.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The intentional killing of another person is wrong and as governor, I will not oversee the execution of any individual,” the Democrat said Wednesday. “Our death penalty system has been, by all measures, a failure.”
These 10 convicted killers are now spared, according to the Examiner:
- Lonnie David Franklin Jr., 66, known as “the Grim Sleeper”, convicted of killing nine women and one teenage girl
- Rodney Alcala, 75, known as the “the Dating Game Killer”, convicted of killing seven women and girls
- Cary Stayner, 57, convicted for killing four women
- Scott Peterson, 46, convicted for murdering his wife Laci and his unborn son Conner
- Richard Allen Davis, 64, who confessed that he kidnapped and murdered 12-year-old Polly Klaas
- Marcus Wesson, 72, convicted of murdering nine of his children
- Edward Wycoff, 50, convicted of killing his sister and brother-in-law, Paul and Julie Rogers
- Darnell Williams, 64, shot an 8-year-old girl named Alaysha Carradine
- Charles Ng, 58, sentenced to death for killing six men, three women, and two infants
- Joseph Naso, 85, the “Alphabet Killer”, involved with the deaths of four women
Get more information about these crimes by clicking the link to the article below.
— #NBC7 San Diego (@nbcsandiego) March 13, 2019
Defying voters, the Governor of California will halt all death penalty executions of 737 stone cold killers. Friends and families of the always forgotten VICTIMS are not thrilled, and neither am I!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2019
Altogether, California’s 737 death row inmates comprise approximately 25% of the nation’s death row inmates.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- VIDEO: Protesters descend on Tucker Carlson’s neighborhood