RED WAVE: Trump dwarfs Obama, Clinton and Bush vote total numbers in New Hampshire, signaling fired up base
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump didn’t have a serious challenger in the New Hampshire primary, but he still turned out enough voters to more than double former President Barack Obama’s 2012 vote total in the state, indicating that the Republican base is all-in on Trump as he prepares to face the eventual Democratic nominee in a reelection battle this November.
With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire. The gap between the two presidents is likely to increase as more precincts report their totals Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
It also dwarfs the total of other incumbent presidents: then-President George W. Bush received 53,962 votes in the largely-uncontested GOP primary in New Hampshire in 2004. And in 1996, incumbent President Bill Clinton received 76,797 votes in New Hampshire’s primary. Trump alluded to the fervor of his support at a packed and fiery rally in Manchester, N.H., on Monday, the eve of the state’s primary.
Enthusiasm for @realDonaldTrump is through the roof!
With approximately, 70% of precincts reporting, President Trump has surpassed the New Hampshire Primary vote total of every incumbent President running for re-election over the last four decades.
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) February 12, 2020
Thank you, Iowa!
Record turnout for @realDonaldTrump in Iowa – most ever for an incumbent President.
Unified, energized & growing!
Contrast that with the Dems in Iowa – disarray, demoralized & confused.
Team Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut and THE BEST IS YET TO COME! pic.twitter.com/aXcoUVw08H
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) February 4, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Top Pentagon official leaving Trump administration
- REPORT: Michelle Obama shares throwback photo of herself as part of new voter campaign
- REPORT: Assange lawyer claims Trump offered pardon in exchange for this favor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: Ex-DOJ Official Named In FISA Abuse Report Signs Petition Calling On William Barr To Resign
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
- REPORT: Attorney General Barr spokesperson posts statement