READ: Transcript of testimony by diplomat George Kent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Democrats on Thursday released the transcript from the closed-door testimony of George Kent, a senior State Department official.
Kent voiced concerns as early as March of this year about contacts Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, had with Ukraine, a move which led a supervisor to caution him, according to a Democratic lawmaker who attended his deposition.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kent’s transcript is the sixth released by Democrats as they prepare to open the public phase of their impeachment inquiry next week. Kent is expected to testify publicly next week.
Read the transcript below:
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Dem governor breaks own rules, caught without a mask at beach
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor