POLL: Should U.S. designate drug cartels as terror groups?
The headlines about horrific massacres committed by Mexican drug cartel are never ending, with many occurring very near the Mexico-U.S. border.
The cartels have gone on multiple murderous rampages against Mexican police officers, politicians and reporters who have dared to stand against them.
At least 13 Mexican police officers were killed by cartel in an ambush in October. On Saturday, cartel attacked the city hall in a small town near the border, resulting in an hour-long gun battle in which four police officers were killed. In return, about 15 cartel members and at least two civilians were killed also.
Last month, three American mothers and six children from a Mormon family who live near the border were slaughtered by cartel members in a deadly ambush.
Just days ago, several cartel gunman stormed into a hospital and kidnapped a patient, whose body was later found dismembered. The hospital’s surveillance video caught the dramatic kidnapping on camera.
President Trump said in an interview with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly last week that his administration is “in the process” of labeling some Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO).
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you support Trump’s effort to officially label the Mexican drug cartels as terrorists?
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump