POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
The investigators are now being investigated. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has concluded and his report been published, but Democrats have refused to let the “Russian collusion” probe die, as many insist President Trump obstructed justice and should be impeached.
While Democrats blast out subpoenas, demanding more testimony from Trump officials and documents on the president’s personal taxes and bank records, Attorney General William Barr has launched an investigation of his own, determined to get to the bottom of the basis for the surveillance of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign by the Obama administration.
President Trump dropped a bombshell Thursday evening, announcing that he had given Barr full and complete authority to declassify information related to the probe, and ordered all U.S. intelligence officials to cooperate with Barr’s investigation.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) lambasted Trump for the move. “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,” Schiff declared in a tweet Thursday night. “The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” he added.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you support President Trump’s decision to authorize declassification of all documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’