POLL RESULTS: What you said about China being a threat to the U.S.
After reading a poll about the threats posed by China, we wanted to know what you thought.
In a poll by CRC Advisors, a majority of registered voters in battleground states said they believe that China is both a military and an economic threat to the United States.
1,000 registered voters were polled in Arizona, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
They said that China is a military threat (59%) and an economic threat (74%).
The concerns about China come in part from the country’s response to the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December. Yet there has been “growing concern in the U.S. about China’s plan to replace the United States as the world’s leading superpower by 2050,” Breitbart reports, citing trade aimed at dominated key industries and controlling 5G communications and manufacturing, as well as militarizing important sea routes for shipping.
We asked you if you agree with the CRC Advisors poll: Is China a Military and Economic Threat to the United States?
After over 1,20o responses, 91.6% said yes.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]