POLL RESULTS: Here’s how you answered about Trump’s statement on shutting down the country
President Trump is now heavily pushing for America to get back to normal, and vowed on Thursday that he will not shut down the country again, should a second wave hit.
“People say that’s a very distinct possibility. It’s standard. And we’re going to put out the fires. We’re not going to close the country. We’re going to put out the fires,” Trump promised.
We asked you, our DMLNewsApp readers, in a poll on Thursday if you supported the president’s decision to not close the country again. We got a HUGE response… and here’s what you said:
- 98.05% – Yes, I support Trump’s decision to not close the country again.
- 1.16% – Undecided
- .79% – No, if a second wave hits, the lockdown should resume.
CLICK HERE to take Friday’s poll on Joe Biden’s “you ain’t black” comment!
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard