POLL: How do you rate Trump’s answer about homelessness in America
Written by DML
President Trump appeared on Fox News Monday evening in an interview with host Tucker Carlson.
During the wide ranging sit down conversation, Carlson asked the president about homelessness in America. Trump’s answer left some viewers and TeamDML members very confused.
My inbox was flooded this morning with outrage and disappointment from Trump supporters. Many stated the president appeared clueless, and he painted a picture that is different from reality.
One member wrote, “DML, the president looked like a deer in headlight. We have to get him your film on homelessness immediately or the Democrats will make him pay for his comments.”
My new film, UNITED STATES of TENTS provides the real story about homelessness in America. It offers a look at what is really driving the problem into crisis mode, and it provides solutions that work. I suggest you not only pick up a DVD for yourself, but send a copy to the White House. You can get the film by clicking here (DennisMichaelLynch.com/homeless).
The video of Trump’s comments about homelessness is below. In it you will hear the president stating that the homeless crisis in the US started about two years ago. One reader pointed out to me that if true, it would mean Trump’s administration is to blame. More importantly, it is completely inaccurate and I hope the president doesn’t double down on the statement in days to come. I truly wish someone in the administration would actually feed the president data on the issue. Maybe you sending DVDs to him will help.
The president also mentioned a group of initiatives that sorta, kinda, maybe, probably will take place. He didn’t mention any one idea or initiative, and it sounded like he was presenting a sentence without a main topic. I personally couldn’t understand what he was saying to be honest. Frankly, I don’t think he understood what he was saying. Tucker clearly caught him off guard, and all the more reason why the president needs to be informed better as the election season heats up.
I looked around Twitter this morning and didn’t see any Republicans coming to Trump’s defense after the media crucified him for the comments given to Carlson. One comment that is getting hammered is the president’s claim that he cleaned up DC’s homeless problem after moving into the White House. It is important to state that the homeless population in DC once hung outside a homeless shelter located on the road to the White House. The shelter was moved and so the homeless are not there today, but they didn’t move into housing. They simply changed corners where they pitch a tent and get free food.
Here is your chance to voice your opinion. How do you rate Trump’s answer about homelessness in America?
Here is the video:
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing