POLL: Is President Trump scared of the ‘Squad’
Progressive activist group MoveOn claims that President Donald J. Trump is “terrified” of the so-called Democrati “Squad,” calling Squad members Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y, Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass. “bold leaders” with “transformative ideas.”
MoveOn, whose “members are committed to an inclusive and progressive future,” tweeted out a message about Trump’s fears, saying he attacks the Squad “when he’s scared.”
Tlaib echoed the claim in an interview with The Guardian.
“He’s afraid of women of color … because we’re not afraid of him and we’re not afraid to speak up and say that we have a white supremacist in the White House who has a hate agenda.”
“He’s afraid because we have a real agenda for the American people,” she said.
“He can bring it,” she said, “because we actually have policies that came from the people. What he’s doing by choosing us four as his target is trying to distract folks from the fact that more people are living in poverty than ever, because he has failed as a president.”
We ask you: Do you think Trump “attacks” the squad because he’s scared of them?
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]