POLL: Did President Trump make the right decision to fire John Bolton?
President Trump dropped the bombshell announcement Tuesday that he had “requested the resignation” of his national security advisor, John Bolton.
“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week,” Trump said in a statement.
Bolton claims he was NOT fired, but tweeted shortly after, “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, “Let’s talk about it tomorrow.””
Some lawmakers have praised Bolton’s ouster, saying he should have never been hired in the first place. Others have called it a “huge loss.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did President Trump make the right decision to fire John Bolton?
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Couple Traveled Through Asia To Prove Countries Get A ‘Bad Rap.’ Now They’re Reportedly Jailed There.