POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
Multiple Democrats have now declared that the main reason they “must” impeach President Trump is because if they don’t, they’re afraid the American people will re-elect him.
In May, Rep. Al Green actually stated, “I’m concerned if we don’t impeach the president, he will get re-elected.”
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Monday that it was “weak” to let the American people decide for themselves whether or not he should remain in office.
“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” Pelosi declared in a memo to her Democratic colleagues.
Democrats blamed Russia for “influencing” the 2016 elections that put President Trump in the Oval Office. Now they are accusing the president of trying to collude with Ukraine to investigate his 2020 rival Joe Biden and “jeopardizing the integrity” of the 2020 elections.
Meanwhile, Pelosi says it would be “weak” to allow the American people to decide at the ballot box on whether President Trump serves a second term.
The president had a response for that. He tweeted: Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.” @FoxNews. In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Who is really jeopardizing the 2020 elections? Is it President Trump? Or is it Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats’ impeachment efforts?
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jenna Bush Hager Reveals Chat She Had With Dad About Alcohol That Changed How She Views Drinking
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine: Trump re-election will again be blamed on Russia
- REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
- WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign rally in Colorado Springs, massive crowd waits over 24 hours
- REPORT: Former Obama AG Eric Holder tells conservative journalist to ‘shut the hell up,’ gets pounded in return
- VIDEO: Bloomberg called out over misleading claim about 9/11 in new ad
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trump goes after Klobuchar during campaign rally, she responds
- REPORT: Trump considering Doug Collins as nominee for top role, Collins responds
- VIDEO: Former Bernie Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for ‘evil’ escape plot