POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
Written by DML
In Arizona a story emerged last week that is as impossible to believe as it is impossible to ignore.
A 21 year old illegal alien from Latin America impregnated an 11 year old girl. It is just another example of how illegal aliens are causing havoc in the United States.
On Saturday, I took to Facebook and unloaded my opinions to thousands of people (see video below). In response, a man from Arizona contacted via email. Knowing that I believe that America’s greatest defense against illegal immigration is to cut off the incentives and enforce the laws, the man asked a question which I am now passing on to you.
The man asked, “DML, this illegal alien needs to be put to death via the death penalty. Trump and the US need to send a clear message to illegal aliens that we will prosecute and punish for crimes. If we put this POS to death illegals will think differently next time they try to rape a 10 year old girl. Do you agree?”
Ultimately, I think the illegal alien who carried out this horrific act will see his life taken while in prison, but in terms of our system taking this man’s life I wouldn’t hold my breath. Over the years, I have watched illegal aliens get slaps on the wrist as punishment for murder, let alone sex with a minor.
So, I ask you, DMLNews App readers, do you agree with your fellow reader who sent me the email: should the illegal alien who impregnated an 11 year old girl face the death penalty? Take the poll underneath my video.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser