POLL: Is Hillary Clinton guilty of obstruction of justice?
Late night show comedian and political commentator Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Trump, made a stunning admission Monday night, saying that he believed Hillary Clinton “committed obstruction of justice” with her email scandal.
“There’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that’s absolutely true,” Maher told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Cuomo suggested that Clinton “didn’t help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions.”
“Absolutely,” Maher responded, adding, “And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean… smashing up your phones and your hard drives…”
In a Twitter post Tuesday morning, President Trump blasted Democrat leader Jerry Nadler for continuing to pursue the “Witch Hunt,” and asked why aren’t they going after Hillary?
“The Greatest Witch Hunt of all time continues. All crimes were by the other side, but the Committee refuses to even take a look. Deleting 33,000 Emails is the real Obstruction – and much more!” Trump tweeted.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did Hillary Clinton commit obstruction of justice?
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan Markle appears to be corrected by Prince Harry in viral Trooping the Colour video
- REPORT: Teen goes berserk during graduation practice, stabs principal in chest
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school