POLL: Is Hillary Clinton guilty of obstruction of justice?
Late night show comedian and political commentator Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Trump, made a stunning admission Monday night, saying that he believed Hillary Clinton “committed obstruction of justice” with her email scandal.
“There’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that’s absolutely true,” Maher told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Cuomo suggested that Clinton “didn’t help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions.”
“Absolutely,” Maher responded, adding, “And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean… smashing up your phones and your hard drives…”
In a Twitter post Tuesday morning, President Trump blasted Democrat leader Jerry Nadler for continuing to pursue the “Witch Hunt,” and asked why aren’t they going after Hillary?
“The Greatest Witch Hunt of all time continues. All crimes were by the other side, but the Committee refuses to even take a look. Deleting 33,000 Emails is the real Obstruction – and much more!” Trump tweeted.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did Hillary Clinton commit obstruction of justice?
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott