POLL: Is Hillary Clinton guilty of obstruction of justice?
Late night show comedian and political commentator Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Trump, made a stunning admission Monday night, saying that he believed Hillary Clinton “committed obstruction of justice” with her email scandal.
“There’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that’s absolutely true,” Maher told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Cuomo suggested that Clinton “didn’t help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions.”
“Absolutely,” Maher responded, adding, “And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean… smashing up your phones and your hard drives…”
In a Twitter post Tuesday morning, President Trump blasted Democrat leader Jerry Nadler for continuing to pursue the “Witch Hunt,” and asked why aren’t they going after Hillary?
“The Greatest Witch Hunt of all time continues. All crimes were by the other side, but the Committee refuses to even take a look. Deleting 33,000 Emails is the real Obstruction – and much more!” Trump tweeted.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did Hillary Clinton commit obstruction of justice?
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds