POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
President Trump lashed out at his favorite news outlet on Sunday, disgusted that Fox News hosted a town hall for 2020 Democrat challenger Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
Trump also took a dig at Fox anchor Chris Wallace, who hosted the event. He tweeted:
“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!”
Buttigieg received a standing ovation at the Fox town hall after delivering his closing remarks Sunday evening.
In a Facebook Live broadcast on Monday, DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch said Fox News, once known as a conservative news outlet, is moving to the center, and reminded viewers of their recently treatment of Judge Jeanine Pirro. Fox suspended Pirro for two weeks simply because she asked if Rep. Ilhan Omar was complying with Sharia law by wearing a head covering.
Fox has also recently hired former DNC chair Donna Brazile as a regular contributor.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Is Fox News turning on Trump? Or are they just trying to be “fair and balanced?”
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- REPORT: Mitch McConnell warns Republicans in private meeting about Trump’s impeachment trial
- REPORT: Here’s What Senate Republicans Are Saying About Impeachment
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly appearance on Fox News caused viewership to skyrocket to millions
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?