POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
President Trump lashed out at his favorite news outlet on Sunday, disgusted that Fox News hosted a town hall for 2020 Democrat challenger Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
Trump also took a dig at Fox anchor Chris Wallace, who hosted the event. He tweeted:
“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!”
Buttigieg received a standing ovation at the Fox town hall after delivering his closing remarks Sunday evening.
In a Facebook Live broadcast on Monday, DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch said Fox News, once known as a conservative news outlet, is moving to the center, and reminded viewers of their recently treatment of Judge Jeanine Pirro. Fox suspended Pirro for two weeks simply because she asked if Rep. Ilhan Omar was complying with Sharia law by wearing a head covering.
Fox has also recently hired former DNC chair Donna Brazile as a regular contributor.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Is Fox News turning on Trump? Or are they just trying to be “fair and balanced?”
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- POLL: Will GOP voters rise up and turn out in 2020 to SHOW Pelosi they ARE going to decide?