POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
President Trump lashed out at his favorite news outlet on Sunday, disgusted that Fox News hosted a town hall for 2020 Democrat challenger Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
Trump also took a dig at Fox anchor Chris Wallace, who hosted the event. He tweeted:
“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!”
Buttigieg received a standing ovation at the Fox town hall after delivering his closing remarks Sunday evening.
In a Facebook Live broadcast on Monday, DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch said Fox News, once known as a conservative news outlet, is moving to the center, and reminded viewers of their recently treatment of Judge Jeanine Pirro. Fox suspended Pirro for two weeks simply because she asked if Rep. Ilhan Omar was complying with Sharia law by wearing a head covering.
Fox has also recently hired former DNC chair Donna Brazile as a regular contributor.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Is Fox News turning on Trump? Or are they just trying to be “fair and balanced?”
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser