POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Longtime liberal Fox News host Shepard Smith suddenly announced last Friday that he was departing the network after 23 years, to “begin a new chapter” in his life.
Five days later, former Fox host Megyn Kelly made her first appearance on the network in three years, as a guest on the Tucker Carlson show.
The interview marked Kelly’s first TV appearance in almost one year, after she was booted from NBC News over her remarks about blackface, which some considered controversial.
Kelly’s popularity has not waned, the interview proved, as the Tucker Carlson show resulted in over 4 million viewers and was the most-watched program on cable, beating out Sean Hannity with 3.65 million viewers and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow with 3.44 million viewers.
A permanent replacement for Shepard Smith has not yet been named.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason