POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Longtime liberal Fox News host Shepard Smith suddenly announced last Friday that he was departing the network after 23 years, to “begin a new chapter” in his life.
Five days later, former Fox host Megyn Kelly made her first appearance on the network in three years, as a guest on the Tucker Carlson show.
The interview marked Kelly’s first TV appearance in almost one year, after she was booted from NBC News over her remarks about blackface, which some considered controversial.
Kelly’s popularity has not waned, the interview proved, as the Tucker Carlson show resulted in over 4 million viewers and was the most-watched program on cable, beating out Sean Hannity with 3.65 million viewers and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow with 3.44 million viewers.
A permanent replacement for Shepard Smith has not yet been named.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein